Is now known as Angus Place Trail. Prior to the 1930s it was known as Dando's Firetrail. Harry Dando owned what is now part of Angus Place Colliery. The fire trail joined Wolgan Road to Beecroft Firetrail. Ref: Correspondence Danny Whitty local resident and historian, 3rd June 2014. Harry was employed by the Vale mine at Lithgow for more than 30 years, retiring in 1947. Ref: Newcastle Morning Herald and Miner's Advocate 18th September 1947, p. 7.