Is located above the cliff line 1.6km north, north west of the intersection of the Wolgan Road and the road to the Emirates resort. Edwin Barton (1833-1876) had married Georgina Lyon Wolgan Walker (1843-1906) in 1865. Their family were the earliest property owners in the Wolgan Valley. Edwins Bath is just one of many tributaries which runs into Barton Creek. The use of the word, ‘Bath’ describes a glorious one metre deep crystal clear pool enclosed in an ornate chamber of natural architectural splendour. Named by Michael Keats, Brian Fox and Yuri Bolotin on a Bush Club walk 30th August 2016.