Is now known as Beecroft Firetrail. The section of this firetrail which joined the Wolgan Road to Kangaroos Creek Road was also known and signposted as Grove Firetrail after the Thomas Henry (1883-1952) and Nellie Adelaide Grove (1889-1967) who lived in this vicinity prior to the 1930s. Ref: Correspondence Danny Whitty local resident and historian, 3rd June 2014. Nellie Adelaide Grove held a Special Lease in 1922 over the portion of land in which the current Beecroft Firetrail intersects with Masons Lane, Lidsdale. Ref: Parish of Cox, County of Cook 7th edition, 1930.