Includes an area of over 780ha. The northern perimeter of the Reserve abuts Lithgow’s residential and industrial areas, while the Reserve’s southern boundary adjoins the Great Western Highway. Hassans Walls Road provides access to the Reserve from either Lithgow township or via Browns Gap Road. This reserve has been added to from the first Gazettal Notice, Notified 15th November 1882 to the present day size in 1978. Trustees were appointed from 1892. Ref: Parish of Lett, 2nd edition, 1889.