Is accessed via Wolgan Road and Blackfellows Hand Trail. It is located about 700m east, north east of Blackfellows Hand Rock and has views to the north over the Wolgan Valley. Named after John Eric Noble (1924-1995), it is a special place visited by the Woody Pear Walking Group. It is here that the ashes of John Noble were scattered, July 1995. Ref: Olive Noble's track notes and interview, 27th August 2010.