Refers to the area where the Padley Memorial Pavilion was located, at Hassans Walls Reserve. This is now the location of Sir Joseph Cook’s Boardwalk. James McMillian Padley (1851-1918) was the driving force behind the development of Hassans Walls. Lithgow Mercury, 14th February 1944, p. 2. Pillars under Padleys Lookout were in doubt due to mining subsidence activity. Ref: Lithgow Mercury 4th July 1945, p. 2. Hartley Topo Map, GR 353 882. Remains of Padley Memorial Direction Dial are at the right hand side at the end of the boardwalk. Padleys Pedestal Trig is at the end.