Is an overhang located within Hassans Glen, Hassans Walls Reserve, Lithgow. Access via ledge in Sandford Cave which leads around to small narrow overhang. Sandford is the first cave from the top of the glen. Above this rock is the original location of Braceys lookout and Natural Throne. Named after Robert Pillans (1860-1941) who was the Mayor of Lithgow in 1911-1918 and 1923-1927. Lithgow Mercury, 14th May 1915, p. 4.