Is located off a side track from Hassans Walls Road, Lithgow. Midway between Padleys Pedestal Trig and Browns Gap. A shelter shed constructed in 1939 and Hartley Trig are also located in this vicinity. So named as this area was the second reserve added to Hassans Walls Reserve in 1938. The far southern point of land is known as Finnigans Point.