Has its headwaters on the southern side of Hassans Walls, Lithgow and the western and southern side is ringed by Hassans Walls Road. This four pronged gully flows generally northwards towards Farmers Creek. Named after the Sheedy family, who owned a 132 acre farm in this area in the 1860s. Thomas (1815-1890) and Johanna (1812-1882) had eight children. Ref: The Sydney Morning Herald, 30th March 1870, p. 8 and Lithgow Mercury 14th July 1920, p. 2. Bowenfels Cemetery inscription. The name Sheedys Gully was recorded in the Australian Star 30th October 1889, p. 5.