A point of land on the top of the cliff line directly above the property called, Corn Paddock. The Corn Paddock property derives its name from the river flats adjacent to the homestead. The flats were used to raise corn to feed the pit ponies employed by the Newnes Industrial Complex operation from about 1905 to 1920. Ref: Correspondence Doug Coates, owner of the Corn Paddock 29th August 2014. Named by Michael Keats on a Bush Club walk, 29th August 2014.