Is a gully near the turnoff to the Hassans Walls Lookout, Lithgow. A walking track commences a few metres north east of the sign at the turnoff. Lithgow Mercury, 8th January 1915, p. 6, records,"After some discussion a name was given to the new beauty spot. ... it was decided to call it "Hassan's Glen," on the suggestion of Mr. Langlands."Hassans Glen contains Sandford Cave, Braceys Lookout (1915), Pillans Lookout, Dooleys Lookout, Hoskins Cave, Ryan Cave, Gannon Cave, Cook Cave and a track to King Georges Head and Anzac Ridge.