Is a locality name near the Wolgan River and Wolgan Road,about 7km north of Wolgan Gap. Accessed via Wolgan Road. Originally Jacks Camp was set aside as a Water Reserve No. 22, of 25 acres. It was notified in the NSW Government Gazette on 19th January 1875. The reserve was revoked on the 12th April 1935. The Survey Plan, 5-2062, Parish of Wolgan, dated 1874, shows the text, " Crossing place" (across a swamp) and the words, "Jack's Camp". Named after the adjacent property owner, Jack Lamb. Ref: Joe Bird (who owned land in this vicinity),oral account to Brian Fox, 15th June 2009. A number of the Lamb family members held land in this area - Frederick, William and Albert Lamb. Ref: Survey Plan 495, 518, 612, 1856 and 1858.1507.