Is a water course about 4km long. It rises approximately 4km south east of Cullen Bullen and flows generally south into Wangcol Creek. Alois Joseph Neubeck (1821-1904) and his wife Clara arrived from Germany on the ship, Peru, in 1855. He and his family settled in Blackmans Flat in 1862 near the present day Mount Piper Power Station and operated a blacksmith shop and staging area for Cobb and Co on the Mudgee run. They eventually owned 180ac (72.8ha). Alois's grandson, Francis (Frank) Joseph Neubeck (1889-1976), owned an open cut and underground coal mine as well as 5151ac (2084.5ha) in the Wolgan Valley and several houses in Lidsdale. His main house Lidsdale House was constructed in 1912. Ref: Survey Plans 485.1507, 40ac; 524.1507, 50ac; 525.1507, 80ac and 1967.1507, 240ac. Neubeck family history compiled by Dorothy Neubeck.