Was named by Keith Painter in 2016. The Lithgow Mercury, 3rd November 1937, p. 4, records, “ Mr. Parker is preserving intact a peculiar rock formation alongside the road. It is [a] grotto, and a rounded pillar helps to support the overhanging mass. Mr. Parker declares that the rock face, which looks out to the west and thus has felt the effect of westerlies for centuries, has been sand blasted into this curious shape. In years to come many a motorist and pedestrian will halt to observe Nature's handiwork." Located off Hassans Walls Road approximately 100m towards Browns Gap from the signposted junction to Hassans Walls Lookout.