Is located on the western side of Hassans Walls Lookout and below the communication towers and shelter shed at Hassans Walls, Lithgow. A track down this gully used to connect with the walking track below. An old fireplace is near the top of this very overgrown track. Lithgow Mercury, 8th December 1916, p. 6. Pavilion Gully was actually mined under as late as 1970 onwards by Lithgow Valley Colliery, who were granted a mineral lease (ML20) under the reserve in March 1970.