Is part of a pagoda 750m west of the road intersection of Glowworm Tunnel Road and Firetrail No. 7. This is an unusually shaped section of rocky shelf which, when sat on and viewed from a certain direction, appears to be suspended in space. Named by Michael Keats on his Bush Club walk, 21st September 2007.
Gardens of Stone National Park
- GOS3.03: Donkey Mountain 3
- GOS3.07: A natural tribute to Michelangelo
- GOS3.11: Carne Creek Cliffs, The Gurgler, Shunt Track, Shunt Pass, The Governor and Michaels Chair
- GOS3.12: Carne Creek Cliffs Screwdriver pass and the Long Zig Zag Pass
- GOS3.19: The Rain Cave and Joseph Creek
- GOS6.08: Rockflower Ridge and Creek