Is a non perennial and scrubby watercourse about 2.5km long flowing generally south east into Coco Creek. It rises on the southern side of Glen Davis Road about 5.5km north by west of Pantoneys Crown. So named due to the gold nuggets once found within this gully. Nuggety Gully was discovered by a shepherd known as Scotch George in 1864. Ref: Carne, Joseph. The Kerosene Shale Deposits of New South Wales, 1903, p. 132. Shown as Nuggetty Gully on the map Parish of Coco, 1883.