is a non perennial creek rising on the eastern slopes of the Great Dividing Range 3.5km south, south east of Mount Alloway. It flows generally north and north east for about 4km into Alloway Creek. So named after the Watch House (police lockup) that was located on the southern side of Capertee. Ref: The Sydney Gazette, 12th August 1837, p. 4 which records tenders called for erecting a watch house at Roxburgh. Shown on the map Parish of Coco, 1883.