Is accessed via Glowworm Tunnel Road, Eastern Boundary Road and Deep Pass Trail. It is approximately 750m south west towards and above Dingo Creek. Described by Michael Keats as,"Upstream of the arch is a very large, almost circular void, 30m in diameter, 35m - 40m deep, with the gully at the back, delivering a small waterfall into the void.The arch aperture is roughly rectangular, about 35m high and about 15m wide.The "roof" of the arch is very solid, possibly 5m thick. On the downstream side, the western cliffs are close to vertical, visually exaggerating the scale of the site."Named on 19th July 2010 by Brian Fox. This arch was shown to us by Karen McLauglin and Andrew Valjia, who had also seen a reference to this arch in an article dated 1957. So named as it is in the locality of the "wild dog" names - Dingo Creek, Cerberus Creek and Little Cerberus Creek.