Is located on the eastern end of Stack Ridge and is surrounded on three sides by a cliff line. It is 3km north of Glen Alice. Dr James Innes (1796-1846) married Jane Alicia McLeod in 1828. James was granted 1760ac in October 1831 at £14 per annum. He named his cattle station Glen Alice. Jane Alicia was born c1800 and died on the 2nd December 1881. James’ brother George, (1802-1839) took over the property a few years later and when he died, his wife Georgianna Lorn Moorshead sold the property. Also see Glen Alice.