Located 1.1km north west of Mount Davidson and Wolgan Trig Station, and 3.8km south east of Pantoneys Crown. Shown on Carne, Joseph. Geological Map of the Capertee and Wolgan Valleys, 1901. In 1892, John Cameron via Conditional Lease held Portions 2, 3 and 11 bounded by the Wolgan River that have a total area of 250ac. Ref: Survey Plan 1930, 1931 and 1932. 1507. Allan Cameron (1812-1898) is buried at Glen Alice Cemetery.